These internal regulations determine:
● The main measures applicable to health and safety within the establishment;
● The rules applicable regarding discipline, in particular the nature and scale of penalties applicable to trainees and their rights in the event of a penalty;
● Where the training takes place in a company or establishment which already has internal regulations, the health and safety measures applicable to trainees are based on the existing regulations. A copy will be provided to them.
The information provided to students before their final registration:
● The program and objectives of the training course,
● The list of instructors with the mention of their titles or qualities,
● The timetable,
● The training assessment procedures,
● The contact details of the person in charge of relations with the interns,
● The internal regulations applicable to the training course.
Information requested from interns:
The purpose of this information is to assess the intern's ability to follow the training course, whether it is requested, proposed, or undertaken. This information must have a direct and necessary link with the course. The traineeship applicant or the trainee is obliged to respond in good faith.
Attendance, punctuality, absences:
Trainees are required to attend classes, evaluation and reflection sessions, practical work, visits and work experience in companies and, more generally, all the sequences scheduled by the training provider, with regular attendance and without interruption.
The trainee is obliged to fill in the attendance sheet as the course progresses or to submit honestly and personally to the roll call which may be made during distance learning. Any absence is subject to the written authorisation of the head of the establishment or his representatives. In the event of illness, the trainee must notify the school from the first half-day of absence onwards.
Participation, materials provided, practical training participation:
Attendance must be combined with active participation and personal effort. Trainees are required to keep in good condition what has been made available to them by the school. During practical training and work experience in companies, the trainee remains dependent on the training provider. He/she will nevertheless be subject to the internal regulations of the host company with regard to health and safety measures.
Any measure, other than verbal warnings, taken by the director of the training establishment or his representative, following an action by the trainee which he considers to be wrongful, whether or not this measure is likely to affect immediately the presence of the person concerned on the course or to jeopardise the continuity of the training which he is receiving, constitutes a sanction.
Any action considered as misconduct by the training establishment may, depending on its nature and seriousness, be subject to one or other of the following sanctions in ascending order of importance:
● Written warning,
● Permanent exclusion from the course.
Coming into force:
These internal regulations come into force as of the start date of the course.
Do you have a complaint?
A request for information, a complaint, a piece of information to be passed on, a lost object, a suggestion ... You can now do it on this form from your smartphone or a computer. This will save you a possible phone wait, and we commit ourselves to answer you or to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Last update : 09.12.2021